Mini-Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O

3 posters

Go down

so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O Empty so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O

Post  avatarbobo Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm

watching my subscriptions windows on Youtube i discovered that Nigahiga made a video (finally!), but dont excite too much, its just an advertising video... FOR GOOGLE! as well as you hear, and the advertising is for the new Google Phone, called the Nexus One. It seems to be cool, but it only has 5 mpx in the camera (not too much, but still good). It has a Youtube application and its a bit like the iphone... it sounds cool, but i havent seen something REVOLUTIONARY to the phone... i still want an iPhone Razz

more info at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

see you later guys

a pic of the phone:

so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O Nexus-one-phone2

Admin

Back to top Go down

so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O Empty Re: so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O

Post  Exzeta Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not all caps see.

/offtopic

That phone seems cool.
Exzeta
Exzeta
Admin

https://minigrounds.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O Empty Re: so finally Nigahiga made something for money! :O

Post  avatarbobo Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 am

i saw the last smosh video, and it was sponsored by google too! google is making it really good... now all the people knows the phone!! i want the SHUT UP! app...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blargitown Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm

DROID!!!! lol
blargitown
blargitown

http://WebStarts.com/CalebRandomness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down